We were taught on the topic of “Knowing Your Call” in a very practical way. We categorized the call of God into three major types/levels. Called to Save, Called to Serve and Called to Leave. Listen to the sermon to know more on these calls and to know how to recognize His call.
We ended this sermon with the practical questions. “God is calling us to save, serve & leave. Are we ready?” —-more—-
• What have you decided to do for him?
• What is your call to serve?
• Is God calling you to leave?
Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven: Here are the 4 truths about “Living Through the Seasons”
1. No matter what season you are in, its not going to last for ever
2. Prepare for the next season
3. Once happened, but now it doesn’t happen, because you are in a different season —-more—-
4. Seasons may begin and end, but life continues
God wants you to
1. Know that the season you are in now, is going to end soon
2. Get ready for the next season
3. Be planted in the river side (meditate the Word, trust God, allow Holy Spirit to work in you and be plated in the house of the Lord )
Luke 5:33-39 (Parable of New and Old) Jesus said, no one puts a patch of new cloth on a old cloth. If someone does that the new makes a tear on the old one and the new patch doesn’t match the old one. No one puts new wine into an old wineskin. If someone does that, the new wine will burst the old wine skin, the wine will spill and the wineskin will be ruined.—-more—-
At the end of the sermon we were challenged to take action:
1. Impossibility of old and new existing together
• What is that old thing that must go away from you so that God can do something new?
2. Incompatibility of the new with the old
• What is that one thing of the past having a hold on you and is not allowing you to move ahead to receive the new blessings from God?
3. Inability to accept anything different.
• What is that one tradition that you have to change to inspire your children to follow God?
Please listen to the sermon to know more about what God is willing to do for you.
There are so many obstacles we face today to live our dreams. More than external obstructions the internal obstructions are more powerful and unknown for us unless told. It is worth taking time to find the obstacles that are inside so that we can live the dream we have for our lives. As each obstacle is explained, do not fail to take action to destroy these obstacles.—-more—-
Obstacles & Actions to destroy the Obstacles:
Obstacle – 1: Resistance
• Identify one resistance in your life that is not allowing you to live your dream
• Identify one area you are willing to change
Obstacle – 2: Fear of Failure
• Identify one initiative that you wanted, but never took because of fear of failure
Obstacle – 3: Fear of Rejection
• Identify one step that you wanted to take, but haven’t taken because you are afraid that people may reject you
Obstacle – 4: Fear of Success
• What is the wrong notion you have concerning becoming successful and raising above normal?
• Who is that toxic person in your life, who hate you being successful?
• What is that you wanted to start towards your success, but haven’t started?
Obstacle – 5: Laziness
• What is that one thing that you are not doing because of your laziness and willing to start now?
Start Date: Oct 02, 2020
End Date: Oct 08, 2020
Here are the daily themes for Jericho Prayer.
Day 1 – Repentance
Day 2 – Salvation
Day 3- Holiness
Day 4 – Faith Building
Day 5- Armor of God
Day 6 – Deliverance
Day 7- Celebrate Victory