One side we see people enjoying their lives in sinful pleasures who don’t seek God and on the other side we see multitudes living in sorrow, pain and agony who need God every moment. This has been the mystery of the ages.—-more—-
We see the contrasting actions and reactions of people as they were confronted with, either the pleasures and the celebrations of this world or the sufferings, persecutions and the loss of lives.
If good times remind you of God’s goodness, blessings and prosperity, bad times remind you of His grace, mercy and compassion.
He is the God of the Good times and the Bad times
He is the God of the Mountains and the Valleys of life
He is the God of the Day, but still He is the God of the Night too.
But, this is what you can do.
1. In good times do not forget His goodness
2. In bad times do not fail to embrace His grace
Are you tired of weeping in the night? Your morning is already coming. Experience the joy of the morning by doing the following.
1. Be found in the presence of the Lord
2. Be filled with the Holy Spirit
3. Be joyful in the day of the Lord
4. Be delighted in the Book of the Law
If you are broken, wounded, silenced, rejected, aborted, ill-fated, and currently suffering in your life, this sermon is for you. Please listen from I Peter 5:8-10.
• Remember the enemy is walking like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. —-more—-
• God wants you to resist him by standing firm in your faith.
• The devil is causing such sufferings among other families too.
• But God allowed that in your life with an intention of preparing you to take part in the eternal Glory with Christ Jesus.
• But after you have suffered a while, He is going to Perfect you, Establish you, Strengthen you and Settle you.
God is calling the church to shepherd the flock. The kind of shepherd God is looking for is according to John Ch.10 where Jesus portrayed himself as the true Shepherd, the Good Shepherd and the Shepherd who knows His sheep. We learned the following truths about shepherd from John 10. —-more—-
• Truth#1: Shepherds must be legitimate and must remain true to their call to be a shepherd.
• Truth#2: Good shepherds are passionate and zealous serving God and protecting their sheep
• Truth#3: Shepherds need to help people to listen to the voice of the Good Shepherd.
• Truth#4: Shepherds must bring the lost sheep to the one flock under one shepherd
• Truth#5: Shepherds must raise more shepherds.
We never bother to take time to understand the heart of God. Lack of many good earthly fathers make us to reject the love and care of our heavenly Father.
We captured the heart of God through “The parable of the prodigal son” or “The Parable of the Lost Son” as recorded in Luke 15:11-32. —-more—-
• Our heavenly Father’s heart is so Gentle
• Our heavenly Father’s heart is so Accepting
• Our heavenly Father’s heart is so Compassionate
• Our heavenly Father’s heart is so Giving
• Our heavenly Father’s heart is so Pleading If our heavenly Father’s heart is so, why do we harden our hearts today?