Is it strange to feel useless? We feel useless or worthless,
• If we don’t know the wisdom of God seen in the diversity of His creation
• If we base our worth on what people think about us
• If we don’t find the place where we are needed But, we feel useful
• If we realize the wisdom of God in creating us just like we are—-more—-
• If we base our worth on what God thinks about us
• If we find our place to serve others or where we are needed.
Even though fear is not strange and unusual, God doesn’t want us to live in fear.
• God doesn’t want our imaginations, dreams and purposes get killed by fear
• God doesn’t want us to fall in the trap of fear that is set by the devil—-more—-
• God doesn’t want us to be faint hearted, cowards and fearful and lose heaven
God is saying, I created you, I formed you, I redeemed you, called you by name, you are mine. Isaiah 43:1 But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.
Sermon Series: Strange & Weird (Life Challenges)
In this new sermon series, we will be addressing the strange & weird life challenging questions such as
- Is it strange to have fear?
- Is it strange to feel useless?
- Is it strange to get frustrated?
- Is it strange to get tempted?
- Is it strange to feel rejected?
- Is it strange to feel lonely?
There is a Reason for Your Season. God is keeping you in the current season for,
1. God’s Glory
3. Next Season.—-more—-
God is breaking you and making you as he gets you ready for the next season. During your current season, be humble, trust in the Lord and wait on the Lord. Listen to the sermon to know more about the seasons of your life.
1 Peter 1:1-9
• Through the resurrection of Lord Jesus we have “Living Hope”.
• We have a heavenly Inheritance – incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
• Kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.—-more—-
• In the meantime, the genuineness of our faith is tested by various trials as gold is tested by fire and result in praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ
• Though we don’t see Him now, yet we love Him, we rejoice in Him knowing that our faith will end in receiving the eternal salvation of our souls.
As Jesus entered into Jerusalem before His crucifixion, people welcomed Him with a great honor and celebration. But when we see Beyond the Celebration, we see the condition of the people and the city. Jesus saw the
• Deceptive nature of God’s people
• City that lost its opportunity to receive the Messiah—-more—-
• People who lost the call of God
But the donkey found its purpose by being a vehicle for the Master to ride on. Today, God wants us not to put a deceptive appearance in front of people, not to lose the opportunity to get saved and not to lose the call of God in our lives.