• God is transition you from your current season to your next season.
• End of one season is an indication that the next season is coming.
• God wants you to prepare for your next season.
• There is a rhythm that is being played in your life, march according to that rhythm and align yourself to the beat.—-more—-
• The next season requires you to allow changes to take place within you.
Do not miss the five signs that God is taking you into your next season
1 You are disturbed and Irritated
2 Your comfort has become a constraint
3 You see everything different now
4 You hear the sound of the rain
5 All doors close and one door opens
Listen to the sermon to know more about your next season.
Matthew 4:16 The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned.”
Zechariah Luke 1:79 To give light to those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, To guide our feet into the way of peace.”
What is that one gift that’s worth giving to your children, parents, friends, God and to others?
1. Nurture good characters and attitude in your children’s lives
2. Honor your parents and not to cause shame on them
3. Do whatever it takes to maintain a godly friendship—-more—-
4. Identify someone who is in need and bring a smile in their face.
5. Share the gift of Jesus to at least one person who never received.
Direct Link to Online Service: HIPM Online Church
The three Wise Men from the East fell down and worshiped baby Jesus. Their action includes a spiritual element of worshiping God and a physical element of serving others. He is a God worth serving.
– God is asking you to make worship a lifestyle
– God is asking you to set the attitude of your heart right before worshiping Him—-more—-
– God is calling you to love, care and support others
– God is calling you to add value to others by investing in their lives.