Position status: Closed
Nature of position: Paid
Work location: In-person at the church
This accounting position is to work in a church set up during weekdays.
- Manage church accounts with Excel spreadsheets & QuickBooks Premier – Non-Profit Edition
- Maintain various bank accounts and credit card accounts
- Perform monthly reconciliation of all accounts to ensure accuracy
- Record & post transactions for accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare and process annual donation receipts according to CRA requirements
- Prepare monthly payroll documents
- Generate reports for church board & to meet government reporting requirements
- Other office administration tasks
Who can apply?
- Current accounting/office administration students who can make themselves available 3 to 5 weekdays days in a month.
- Accounting, administration students who completed the program and still looking for placement.
- Even house wives who wish to have a part-time job for few days in a month and to work in a church setup.
- Immigrants who wish to work in a church setup.
- Preferred to have a relevant degree and/or experience.
- On the job training will be given to work in Excel & QuickBooks
- Minimum one year commitment is required as training is involved.
How to Apply?
Email your resume with a cover letter to [email protected]
Work hours and pay:
$13 to $15 per hour, 24 to 30 hours monthly. This can increase depending on the need.