- Register your kids for the March break VBS from March 18 -22 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm).
- Age group: 5 to 15
- Need to bring lunch, snacks will be provided.
- No parking facility at the church (as we can’t part in Scotia Tire during their work hours), only pickup and drop.
Register your children at – https://goo.gl/forms/d89YcNXaeaMf6et32
Volunteers must be 17 and above. If you are volunteering part-time, please mention in the comment.
Volunteers, register at – https://goo.gl/forms/ZjgSLvdxQatLQjKo1
Register at : Marriage Relationship Workshop Registration
- This workshop is only for couples who can participate together.
- When you register, please discuss with your spouse. Only one registration is required for you both.
- Register Soon. Need to book the meeting space & lunch soon.
- Childcare will be provided
- You would have been just married or married for 5Y, 10Y, 20Y, 40Y, 50Y. It doesn’t matter. It is designed for you.
- We will tell you how to have a fulfilling, rejuvenating, stimulating marriage for the rest of your life.
Stay tuned… for more information on the workshop…
Register Here: https://goo.gl/forms/NY9cQsGq2Abr3SDm2
- Balan Swaminathan
- Debby Blentzas
- Priya Dhanapal
- Chellaa Chellaiah Pitchaiah
- Joy Marylin Balan
- Ben Madukkamoottil
- Geetha Kallada
- Dahn Balan
- Sandra Thiviam
- Rajeelu Mattipally
- John Nakka
- Vijaya Somabathula
- Nirthiya Jothiraj
- Luder Chandran
- Daniel Woods
- Prathima Golla
- Daxa Popat
- Rishabh Dev
- Jomini Mathew
- Laila Guinsiman
- Amar Nazir
- Angeline Benjamin
What is leadership?
- Leadership is an ability we need to develop
- Leadership is working with people
- Leadership is setting goals and achieving
- Leadership is moving forward
- Leadership is taking people along with us
- Leadership is obeying the great commission “making disciples”
Who can attend?
- Anyone who is interested to learn more about leadership
- Anyone who is currently in a leadership role at your workplace
- Anyone who is already in a leadership role at the church
- Anyone who is willing to lead or involve in the ministry
- Anyone who is thinking what can you do for God in the rest of your days
Who must attend?
- Anyone who is willing to be a ministry leader at the church such as Children Ministry, Youth Ministry, Prayer Ministry, Worship Ministry, Benevolent Ministry, Preaching Ministry, Small Group Leaders, Senior’s Ministry, Men’s & Women’s Ministry, Malayalam Ministry, Outreach Ministry, Volunteer Ministry, etc.
What will you get? (All for Free)
- Tea, Coffee and Lunch
- All materials (handouts)
- Certificate of Attendance
Sample workshop outline (not the exact one, few topics that may be covered)
- Understand the leader within you (strength, style, passion, vision)
- Personal character & attitude development
- How to become a people person
- Managing priorities
- Effectively managing change within and outside
- Servant leadership
- Christ like leadership
- Modern leadership concepts
- Setting personal development goals
Please act now by clicking the link – https://goo.gl/forms/NY9cQsGq2Abr3SDm2
We invite all our prayer partners and families to join us in any of the three locations convenient for you. We are coming to meet you and to minister to you and your families. Your faithfulness in this prayer ministry motivated us to make this visit. Hope you will be encouraged and strengthened in the Lord.
- All meeting will be done in English
- Food will be served in the venue of the meeting
- You are encouraged to invite your friends and families.
Signup today to confirm your participation in any of the following locations. More details will be added as and when they are available.
Excited to see you all in the month of December. Until then, God may keep you safe and sound.
– Serving together, Balan & Joy
You can enjoy the event pictures at – https://photos.app.goo.gl/DWza3tiTK5TQ3kCt1