3 Reasons why we don’t hear God.
1. Damaged/Broken Receiver – Our lives need to be fixed to hear God.
2. Not Tuned In – We need tune our hearts and minds to receive from the right source, that’s God.
3. Outside of the Coverage Area – We can’t go far away from God, we need to come back to God to hear Him.
Father’s blessings are great in the Bible. Fathers who fear the Lord enjoy all these blessings in life.
• They eat the labor of their hands
• Their wives are so fruitful at the husband’s house
• Children are like wild olive trees grafter into cultivated olive trees, partaking in all the blessings—-more—-
• Blessed with long life to see children and children’s children Today God may pour these blessings upon all of you.
True transformation always begins within you. It transforms your desires and then it transforms the purpose of living. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Pentecost Sunday is the 50th day after the resurrection of our Lord Jesus. This has Old Testament relevance to the feast of weeks or Shavuot. Here are the highlights of the sermon.
• Manifestations (gifts) of the Holy Spirit is given for common good.
• We are all baptized into one body by one Spirit whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free.—-more—-
• Gift of the Holy Spirit is given to all people, to those who want to receive.
Value, love & care for people, but don’t hold on to them, they will leave.
Hold on to what is spiritual, supernatural and eternal. Learn to leave what is temporal. As long as you hold on to something that God wants you to let go, you can’t pickup the mantle that you need to divide the obstacles that are in front of you.—-more—-
– Elijah’s departure was a supernatural experience.
– Elisha was given an opportunity to receive anything he wanted, but he asked for the double portion of the anointing.
– But there was a condition to receive what he wanted to receive. There is a condition for us to go to heaven. We must be prepared.
– There was a moment of separation that no one can avoid, but we must let go.
– The separation made a huge impact on the life of Elisha as he let Elijah go and held on to the mantle he received.
River Jordan represents three things in the Bible.
1. It’s a place of transition – where things are going to change. God wants you to transition to the next level.
2. Jordan refers to a boundary and a crossing point – where blessings are experienced beyond that boundary. —-more—-God wants you to cross over the boundaries that you have set in your lives.
3. Jordan represents freedom from oppression. God wants you to receive a breakthrough, and deliverance.
Mothers influence their children in their presence, they influence them in their absence and continue to influence them in their eternity. Mother’s influence and bring forth good human beings they eventually transform into eternal beings of heaven.
2 Kings Ch 1- We need to have a holy life to escape the consuming fire that is going to come upon those who don’t believe and live a God pleasing life. We need to be found in Christ in order to escape the condemnation that is already declared over those who don’t have Christ. —-more—-We want to be humble and meek so that we will not self exalt without the will of God and before God’s timing, but instead humble ourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt us in due time.
If you are Fearful, Selfish and Careful in taking steps to do something for God, you will never be able to do anything. Instead, be Fearless, Selfless and Reckless in doing something for God.
Death is to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord. We believe in the bodily resurrection because scripture says so. When resurrection takes place, this inferior body will be replaced with a glorious body. Those who believe in God, know God and work towards resurrection can take part in this glorious event. This is our hope beyond the grave.