It is not strange to get frustrated. Frustration is a normal human response. But God doesn’t want us to continue in our frustrations.
• Frustration of being trapped in the middle
• Frustration of dissatisfaction
• Frustration of dealing with the family members—-more—-
• Frustration of dealing with negativity or pessimism
• Frustration of dealing with opposition
Frustration doesn’t lead us anywhere, we need to ask for God’s grace to handle frustrations and lay our burdens on Jesus to find rest.
Is it strange to feel useless? We feel useless or worthless,
• If we don’t know the wisdom of God seen in the diversity of His creation
• If we base our worth on what people think about us
• If we don’t find the place where we are needed But, we feel useful
• If we realize the wisdom of God in creating us just like we are—-more—-
• If we base our worth on what God thinks about us
• If we find our place to serve others or where we are needed.
Even though fear is not strange and unusual, God doesn’t want us to live in fear.
• God doesn’t want our imaginations, dreams and purposes get killed by fear
• God doesn’t want us to fall in the trap of fear that is set by the devil—-more—-
• God doesn’t want us to be faint hearted, cowards and fearful and lose heaven
God is saying, I created you, I formed you, I redeemed you, called you by name, you are mine. Isaiah 43:1 But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.
There is a Reason for Your Season. God is keeping you in the current season for,
1. God’s Glory
3. Next Season.—-more—-
God is breaking you and making you as he gets you ready for the next season. During your current season, be humble, trust in the Lord and wait on the Lord. Listen to the sermon to know more about the seasons of your life.
1 Peter 1:1-9
• Through the resurrection of Lord Jesus we have “Living Hope”.
• We have a heavenly Inheritance – incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
• Kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.—-more—-
• In the meantime, the genuineness of our faith is tested by various trials as gold is tested by fire and result in praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ
• Though we don’t see Him now, yet we love Him, we rejoice in Him knowing that our faith will end in receiving the eternal salvation of our souls.
As Jesus entered into Jerusalem before His crucifixion, people welcomed Him with a great honor and celebration. But when we see Beyond the Celebration, we see the condition of the people and the city. Jesus saw the
• Deceptive nature of God’s people
• City that lost its opportunity to receive the Messiah—-more—-
• People who lost the call of God
But the donkey found its purpose by being a vehicle for the Master to ride on. Today, God wants us not to put a deceptive appearance in front of people, not to lose the opportunity to get saved and not to lose the call of God in our lives.
Today we need to Ask God For Open Hands. The harvest is plentiful, Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
• Open Hands are not busy, but are available for God’s Work and to serve others
• Open Hands are Held up, not let down so that enemy doesn’t prevail—-more—-
• Open Hands release resources, people and gifts to others, they don’t Hold.
Listen to the sermon to know how important it is to pray for Open Hands and to have Open Hands to be used by God.
Open heaven is essential in order to receive both spiritual and material blessings. We will have Open Heaven above our lives when
• We do what is Fitting, even though it may not be the best and desired
• We Give according to the Biblical Life principle of tithing
• We Obey God by changing our rebellious and stubborn nature—-more—-
Listen to the sermon to know how to keep the heaven above your life open in order to receive the blessings that you have been waiting for a long time.
God wants us to have a open heart towards Him and with others so that we can receive life from God and be a life giver to others. Open heart is the one that receives and gives. Here is the summary of the sermon.
– Open Heart Receives God’s Word
– Open Heart Receives God’s Will—-more—-
– Open Heart Gives Life in Words
– Open Heart Gives Life in Action
– Open Heart Gives Life through Sacrifice
Listen to the sermon to know more about Open Heart and Ask God For Open Heart.
God wants us to Ask For – Open Doors. When we ask,
1. He will open the door in the midst of our enemies
2. Door of great opportunity will open for us
3. Only prayer could open the closed doors
4. God opens doors when we are found faithful with our little strength—-more—-
Prayer is the Key to open closed door.
1. Pray for the door of promotion to open
2. Pray for the door of breakthrough to open
3. Pray for the door of fruitfulness to open