Overcome Fear by
1. Knowing God
2. Praying for Others
3. Captivating your Thoughts
—-more—-Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. – Corrie ten Boom “I prayed to dispel my fear, until suddenly, and I do not know how the idea came to me, I began to pray for others. I prayed for everyone who came into my thoughts – people with whom I had traveled, those who had been in prison with me, my school friends of years ago. I do not know how long I continued my prayer, but this I do know – my fear was gone! Interceding for others had released me!” – Corrie ten Boom
Psalm 123:2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters, As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, So our eyes look to the Lord our God, Until He has mercy on us.
Let us understand this scripture by understanding the key phrases.
• Hand of the Master
• Eyes of the Servant
• Until mercy is obtained At the end of the sermon we realize that His hand is going to move on behalf of us. —-more—-
• Shall we keep our eyes fixed on Jesus?
• Focus on God, not on your problems
• Don’t depend on Man, but depend on God
• Don’t look at your surroundings, but look at His hands
• Don’t look for signs, but look for the move of His hands
• Don’t pray for miracles, don’t pray for healing, ask for mercy – but keep looking at God until you obtain mercy
• Don’t try alternate methods, but keep your eyes straight
Listen to the sermon to know on how to obtain the blessings from the hands of God.
According to Genesis 1:28, human tried his level best to Subdue and take Dominion over the earth and all the living thing. But he never could do that.
• He failed
• He just simply lost his ability
• Devil just took it over and —-more—-
• Jesus is going to restore it back.
Listen to the sermon to know how he lost it, how did the devil take it over and how and when Jesus is going to establish His kingdom to restore everything that human lost to the devil.
Racism & Violence are not God’s agenda, but the Devil’s. Devil’s agenda counters the agenda of God. God’s agenda is that all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. Church must work towards achieving the end goal of attaining salvation of all men.
• Embracing people of all color and ethnicity.
• Developing ethnic tolerance —-more—-
• Appreciation of Cultural, Racial, and Ethnic Differences.
• Development of what is known as cultural intelligence or cultural quotient. In order to fulfill God’s agenda, one must
1. Love Everyone equally
2. Make use of every opportunity to love, care and to lead people to Christ.
Listen to the sermon to know more about how you can be part of God’s agenda for mankind.
We are living in a time when the future seems to be dim, dull, blurred and foggy. While driving through the foggy, misty conditions, it is essential to turn on the front and rear fog lights to gain visibility of the road that is just ahead of you and to alert the vehicle that is behind you. As the fog lights help us while driving, we need to make sure we have enough light to move ahead in order to save our lives into the eternal heaven and to shine enough light for other’s safety in order to save them from the eternal hell.—-more—-
Listen to the sermon to know more about how to move forward while helping others as we move into the future that appears so foggy.