1. Children’s Ministry Assistant:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a noticeable growing Christian Faith.
- High school students of university students preferred
- Experience in working with children of ages ranging from infants to school age
- Good communication skills a must
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- CPR and First Aid Certification a Plus.
- Criminal check and a vulnerable sector check (children) is a must
- Perform children ministry through Bible stories, action songs, puppet shows, coloring, painting, crafts & arts and prayer.
- Feed and change diapers of infants as needed
- Setup, teardown and cleaning the space after every session
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times
- High school or equivalent
Primary work hours:
- Every Sunday 9:30am to 12:30pm (3 hrs)
- $15 / hour
To know more about us, visit our website at www.hipm.org
Eligible candidates can apply by sending your resume to [email protected] , only selected candidates will be called for interview.
Here are the various volunteering opportunities at HIPM. “Your availability is the greatest asset for us”. If your interest meets the need, why not, go for it!
Currently we are looking for volunteers to help us in the following areas.
1. Children ministry & Children camp (July 24-28)
2. Media/TV ministry, recording, editing, anchoring, etc.
3. Inventory management
4. Church administration & accounting
5. Ushers & Greeters
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected]
These experiences will be a great asset for the students. Also for any one who is willing to serve God and the community.