Considering the Nova Scotia health guidelines and the limitations of the current church space, this is what you can expect during the phase 5 reopening which is in effect from Oct 4, 2021.
- Increased seating capacity.
- Masking is still required.
- No physical distancing, but enough safe space between members of different families.
- No pre-registration is required, however attendance is tracked for each service.
- Newcomers are asked for name, contact number and COVID related questions such as symptoms, contact with COVID patients & travel, etc. (proof of vaccination is not required as faith services are considered essential)
- International travelers requiring at least 7 days prior to attending a service.
- Closing the main door at 10:30am or whenever capacity is full, whichever is earlier.
- When food is part of the fellowship, no home cooked food, only food prepared in licensed facilities are served.
- More safety measures for Sunday School children are in place.
- More monitoring and facilitation by the volunteers.
Those who are unwell or feel more comfortable not attending in-person service are encouraged to join online service. HIPM is committed to serve online to reach you at the comfort of your home.
For more information, please refer to the detailed guideline that is communicated to the church congregation.