The question is, “Why are we afraid of death and why do we struggle to handle the pain of losing our loved ones?”
Here are the highlights of the sermon:
• If our love on God is deep enough, we will be well prepared to handle the end days of our lives or the lives of our dear ones.
• Your deep love is only for God, rest of your love for human must be shallow.—-more—-
• Our love cannot be concentrated around our family, it is to spread among those who are in touch with us.
• Paul says, When one member suffers, all the members suffer, He is not talking about Blood Relation here.
• God doesn’t expect you to grieve different when your family member is lost than how you grieve for the loss of your fellow believer.
• When our God, the Father and Son Jesus love others, how can we, His followers are unable to love others? There is something wrong in the way we follow God.
• When we love God, when we love our neighbors as we love ourselves, we will face death with no fear, and we will handle the loss with much grace and hope.